Services at Whole Life Counseling & Coaching include the following modalities, populations, and approaches:
- Marital and Pre-Marital couples
- Faith-Based or Christian Counseling
- Hypnotherapy (based upon an Adlerian foundation)
- Speaking/Presentations – More details on presentations and topics covered
- Individuals seeking Mind-body integration (stress reduction, pain management, menopause, skin conditions, etc.)
- Clergy, church leadership, missionaries
Some specific conditions defined and/or treated include:
- ANXIETY – (click on the link to discover the facts about anxiety & related issues)
- Spiritual and faith related – for those interested, an approach which includes an individual’s spiritual and faith worldview or belief system is available.
- Panic Attacks or related signs – Panic attacks include physical signs or symptoms (fight or flight response) accompanied with feelings of dread or losing control.
- Phobias – Anxiety or acute fear brought on by specific situations or stimuli within an individual’s environment.
- Social Phobia/Social Anxiety – Acute signs of anxiety or stress brought on by social situations in particular.
- Addictions – alcohol, sexual, gambling,
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder – More of a free floating or trait related anxiety, often including excessing worry, tension, and stress.
- Couples Counseling – with special emphasis upon improving communication, conflict resolution, and building emotional trust and commitment within the relationship.
- Psychosomatic conditions – a physical disorder that is caused by or notably influenced by emotional factors – (i.e. fibromyalgia, seboragic dermatitis, rashes, IBS, chronic fatigue, etc.)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder – Repeated, intrusive, and often negative thoughts sometimes accompanied by compulsive behaviors. Obsessive thoughts may include religious and/or moral themes accompanied by feelings of guilt, in which the individual feels compelled to correct with repeated behavior, etc.
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – a mental health condition that’s triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.(Mayo Clinic)
- Stop Smoking – Become a non-smoker
What is a Mind Coach?
After working with Anthony, people discover a new way of using their marvelous mind: new beliefs, thinking on purpose, ways to “program” their own minds.