PTSD, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, consists of a series of symptoms that arise from a traumatic event which occurs in one’s life.
The symptoms of PTSD usually consist of:
- Intrusive flashbacks (reliving a violent scene in your mind)
- Nightmares or recurrent bad dreams
- Anxiety disorders resulting in chronic physical pain, body tensions, teeth grinding
- Over reacting to situations with seemingly little control
- Sudden outbursts of rage or temper tantrums
- Unexplained fears or phobias, such as a fear of butterflies
- Sleep disorders
- Inability to relax the mind and the body
- Persistent stress, tension, fears
- Inability to concentrate, loss of memory
Another common thread is that certain people or situations may suddenly remind the person of the traumatic event. We call these triggers.
No matter what you’ve been told, PTSD does NOT have to be your hopeless existence! You CAN heal & recover to a healthy way of living again. REMEMBER: your own genius mind that created this “movie” in your mind to keep you “alert” & protect you is the SAME MIND that can create something totally different; a healthier way of living. With the use of hypnotherapy & NLP, I will simply use your own genius mind’s creative ability in order to bring about the change you desire.
USE THE CONTACT FORM BELOW TO GET A HOLD OF ME NOW SO WE MIGHT DISCUSS HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER TO GET YOU BACK TO BEING YOU!!!